World-Class Quality And Design
- Roof Rails ‐ The available roof rails can securely carry bulky cargo or sports equipment for your adventures.
- Exterior Accents ‐ The Cherokee grille, bezels and wheels add boldness and style to the exterior with varying finishes across the trim levels.
- Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips ‐ With the available 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine, dual chrome exhaust tips enhance the dynamic styling of the Cherokee exterior.
- Signature Seven-Slot Grille ‐ The signature seven-slot grille is an unmistakable exterior element that pays homage to our proud history.
- Trapezoidal Wheel Arches ‐ A styling trademark of the Jeep® vehicle lineup, trapezoidal wheel arches are a distinctive and stylish addition to the Cherokee exterior.
Signature LED Daytime Running Lamps
Advanced lighting technology plays a major role in the unmistakable exterior of the Cherokee. The LED daytime running lamps sweep back for a fluid, dynamic look. Available High-Intensity Discharge headlamps light up the night with a little help from the available fog lamps, when needed.
Explore Our Space
- Flexibility ‐ Whether you're piling in the kids or hauling an inflatable kayak for a paddle, the Cherokee has the flexibility to amp up your active lifestyle. An available fold-flat front passenger seat and a standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat with reclining and fore-aft adjustment capability offer lots of choices for interior configurations.
- Convenience ‐ Sometimes life can get a little hectic, so the Cherokee interior provides plenty of convenience features to help make things easier for you. Like the available power liftgate ‐simply push a button on your key fob for quick, easy access.
- Versatility ‐ Our designers have maximized storage throughout the interior. The front passenger seat features an available in-seat storage space and dash-mounted covered storage that offers versatility, functionality and a place to store everyday items when you're on the go.
- Media Hub ‐ In addition to available Bluetooth® connectivity, the Cherokee also features a media hub with two USB ports, additional auxiliary ports and 12-volt charging capability.
- Memory Features ‐ With the touch of a button, the available memory system automatically adjusts the power driver seat position, exterior mirrors and audio presets to your preset configurations.
- Alpine® Premium Audio System ‐ The available Alpine® Premium Audio System features a 12-channel, 506-watt amplifier powering nine speakers and a subwoofer for premium sound quality audiophiles will love.
Front and rear independent suspensions provide outstanding on-road driving dynamics and a fun-to-drive experience. The Cherokee body structure is made of high-strength steel which provides excellent torsional stiffness for a strong, lightweight vehicle architecture. It all adds up to superb handling and an exceptionally quiet cabin.
The 2017 Jeep® Cherokee features impressive capability with three innovative available 4x4 systems designed to help you adventure boldly and freely.
- Jeep® Active Drive I ‐ The available Jeep® Active Drive I 4x4 System features a rear axle disconnect feature that only engages when necessary for improved efficiency. A Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System gives you all-weather capability in four modes: AUTO, SNOW, SPORT and SAND/MUD. A standard Brake Lock Differential works with the advanced 4x4 system to provide outstanding capability for anything Mother Nature sends your way.
- Jeep® Active Drive II ‐ The available Jeep® Active Drive II 4x4 System includes all the features of the Jeep Active Drive I 4x4 System and adds a low range and neutral mode for added capability. The 4WD LOW mode is great for extra low-speed traction and neutral mode enables available flat towing behind an RV.
- Jeep® Active Drive Lock ‐ The Jeep® Active Drive Lock 4x4 System is standard equipment on the Cherokee Trailhawk®. It has all the features of the Jeep Active Drive II 4x4 System but also includes a mechanical rear axle lock and Selec-Terrain® Traction Management ROCK mode.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Accident Avoidance Systems
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist ‐ This available system alerts the driver with visual and audible warnings during unintentional lane drifts. If the driver doesn't respond, LaneSense® will help course correct the vehicle back onto its intended path.
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking ‐ This available system uses radar sensors to detect if the vehicle is approaching another too rapidly, alerting the driver with an audible chime.
- Blind Spot Monitoring ‐ This available system uses dual radar sensors to detect a vehicle in the driver's blind spot zones.
- Security Features ‐ The Remote Keyless Entry system lets you lock and unlock the doors and the liftgate from up to 50 feet away. A Sentry Key® Theft Deterrent System immobilizes the engine to make it virtually impossible for anyone without a valid key to drive your vehicle.
- Emergency Assistance ‐ The available 9-1-1 Call button summons emergency assistance immediately, connecting you directly to a 9-1-1 operator. The Assist button offers immediate access to Roadside Assistance and vehicle support.
- Uconnect® Send 'n GoTM & Vehicle Finder ‐ When you use the available Uconnect® Access app, Vehicle Finder can locate your vehicle in a crowded lot, or you can look up points of interest and get directions sent to your touchscreen with Send 'n GoTM.